Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Krispy Kreme

At this very moment, Soo Hui's having a blast in Sydney. I'm sure you can tell by the amount of photos she has posted in her blog!!
ARGH! She had a Krispy Kreme donut!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krispy_Kreme

"Each Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut has 4 grams of trans fat. Some have more, up to 7 grams (Apple fritters)."

Zoinks!!

O____O


Maybe I should rethink about wanting to eat one.

Give me an apple any day!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
^An apple.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Aishh....



Now with so much time on my hands, I'm really stumped with what to do.

Figures.... (+___+)

I decided with the one week by myself while Soo Hui's in Sydney, I'd clean the house, pack my stuff and hunt for a house. I'd spend my time foruming, reading, drawing and learning Korean.
It's already Tuesday. The house isn't cleaned. I only answered one ad for a house.
I didn't really forum much (*GASP*) because it's much too hot to do so.
Umm.. learning Korean? Hah!!! ... don't even go there -___-
Well... I did managed to pack two boxes.. of clothes alone!


But I didn't completely waste my time. Today I went and met up with Ah Rum for lunch ^^
She's that Korean girl that she's an exchanged student.
I really had a good time. It was so interesting to chat with her about her life, her future, Korea and K-POP!! BUAHAHA!!

^______^

And she gave me this really cute organizer to thank me for helping her out with a subject that we share ^^























It's so cute, no??









Tomorrow I've decided to clean up the whole house!! *determined face*


Sharon's having exams!!

SHARON!! GOOD LUCK DUDE!!
I will be cheering you on while watching TV, surfing the net, enjoying my freedom, etc!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...