Monday, November 06, 2006

Stalker on the loose!

So I was bored today and to check my friendster..
Oro..... my last log in was a month ago?
o___O
Foruming takes up a lot of my time, doesn't it?

Anyway, a message was sent to me from someone who shall remain anonymous here. I don't know the fella is but the name is verrryyyyyyy familiar but I cannot put a face to the name.
It was sent on the 17th October and it goes something like this.

Hi, it doesn't matter if you know me or not,
I've seen you around in WYWY with Tricia and Sharon

I think your face resembles Jenhong



*sweatdrop*

"it doesn't matter if you know me or not, I've seen you around"?
Sounds like a stalker <___<
HAHAA! LOL!!

and what?? My face resemble JenHong's?
BUAHAHAA!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! x'''D Do I look like a guy? But then JenHong is a pretty boy (>__<) He is!!

*MAJOR sweatdrop*

Am not going to give this anymore thought.
I shall ask Sharon who that person is when she comes online again.

For now, I am going to sharpen my chopsticks and carry a box of ice cubes with me, in case a stalker comes by my window tonight.
Takes one to know one. So no, I'm NOT scared ~ xD




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...