Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My love affair with caffeine

Ah my gawd…
I had my very first starbucks yesterday!! Yes, I am a sad creature….but hey!! I’m lovable! *prances*



MY VERY FIRST STARBUCKS COFFEE!!
No, actually this one is my second (yes, I had two)… I didn’t take a photo of my first starbucks :(
Let’s pretend it’s MY VERY FIRST STARBUCKS COFFEE!! ........ which really isn’t coffee but a tall Double Chocolate Chip.

NO!! I want to make this work!

Let’s pretending it’s MY VERY FIRST STARBUCKS COFFEE which was a tall ginger*something* latte!
..... Ah my gawd, I've already forgotten the name… caffeine is bad for me.

Speaking of caffeine… it has such a big EFFECT on me.
I couldn’t sleep!! I went to bed at about 4am because I was still so alert and chatting happily away on MSN. But I couldn’t sleep. So I went online but no one was on MSN!! So I watched a few clips before turning into bed. It turned 5.48am =___=
The sun was rising!! ARGH~!!
I even heard the birds chirping.
I got up and walked around a bit more then jumped onto my bed like a predator or some sort. I don’t know why. Caffeine does strange things to me. I was still tossing and turning. The birds were really starting to annoy me. Eventually… I feel asleep.

NGEH!!
What a day! What a day!!
Shouldn’t have had coffee in the evening!!

The starbucks place is real nice.
Look at the comfy seat that Soo Hui lazing on!!


Also yesterday, my Korean friend, Ah Rum and I agreed on lunch at 12 noon.
Hah! Guess what?

I woke up at 11.50am!! Okay, 11.54 to be exact.

I know! I know!!
I was hopping up and down shrieking! I’ve never felt like this before. ARGH!
I mean, it’s not like we’re really good friends till I can make her wait like how Sharon makes me wait and stuff. Or like Soo Hui for that matter.
HAHAHA! Yes, they make me wait… I swear I have a few strands of white hair because of them but they make my life more colourful so I’ll forgive them. For now.
The average person wastes about oh... 4 months waiting??
Well, I’m sure one year of my life has been wasted on waiting.



Anyho!! I did what I could do. I texted her. I felt so embarrassed! But she told me to take my time and not to worry cause she’ll browse around the stores. She was so nice! And forgiving! I’ve never gotten ready so fast in my life! It was so fortunate when I walked out, there was a bus and I ran to catch it!! Yay for legs!!

I finally met up with her at 12.45pm
ARGH~!!
=____=

She was comforting me by saying that her friends make her wait for an hour or even more.
I think she spends 2 years of her life waiting.
I should be thankful.

She took me to this Korean restaurant which is quite hidden from sight!! Gosh! It was down this alley and to this corner, you’ll find it! Haha! I’ll take Soo Hui there cause the food is nice! ^^
I had a good time chatting with her and such. I’m saddened to think that she may never EVER come back to Adelaide again!! At least I have her MSN contact!! Yay for MSN!
Ahh… she uses MSN cause she has a couple of friends who are studying overseas too! I gave her a Christmas/farewell present
Not much but they’re kinda pricey.

And she gave me this plastic bag filled with some Korean cookies and even cup noodles! Hahahaaa~! I already ate one box so it's not in the pic! o__O


Well, she’s gone to Brisbane (WHERE YENNY IS!) then the Gold Coast before traveling to Sydney! Then she’ll go off back to Korea. *Sigh*

Speaking of Sydney! Soo Hui came back from her trip to Sydney!! And she bought Krispy Kreme for me!! *prances*Yay for Sydney trips!
She bought a dozen and she’s planning to give me three!!
THREE!!
Hmm… why do I suddenly remember the fact that one original honey glazed krispy kreme containing 4 grams of trans fat?
=______=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...