Friday, March 09, 2007

*Dum dum dum*

Week 4 will be hell for me.





It's now only week 2.. the end of week 2.. O___O
It's Friday night and I'm online in Uni again.

Yes, Soo hui and I are desperate people.
But you can't blame us!! Our internet will only arrive in a week or so

Major sad face
:(


The brilliant week 4
Mon - presentation
Tues - practical
Wed - presentation
Thurs and Fri - practicals and lectures from 9am to 5pm


Double major sad face
:(
:(


what's worst??
One of the presentations I'm grouped with australians!!

Ngeeeehhh~!

and I'm really bad with public speaking!
But I'm thankful that the Aussies that I've been grouped with are pretty cool and intelligent people
:D
Yay!

So I have been mentally preparing myself every single day to be more vocal.
Afterall, I can't escape it. So just do it!! >=(




...


but a tiny part of me in a squeaky voice goes, "but... you'll be speaking in front of them Aussies..."



ARGH~!!

Australians!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...