Sunday, March 25, 2007

Killer Tap

It poured the other day.
and because my weatherman wasn't reliable, I didn't bring an umbrella and was soakedddddddd~

When I got home, I sat in the hot bath for ages.
Unaware of the protruding tap, I got up and accidentally scrapped my sides onto it.
It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo painful!!!
Because when I turned back, I could see a roll of my skin hanging from the tap.
Yes, close your eyes and don't read on.
But you want to, don't you?
Anyway, I refrained myself from screaming because it was just.. so... ARGHHH!!!
Even I don't want to think about it!!

I'd show you a pic but I think most of you would puke i.e. Sharon Yong.

I don't know how it's healing but I think it's getting better. It's not bleeding as much anymore. I'll probably have a scar there :(
*sniff* :(


So friends, be careful.. you'll never know when your tap might get nasty..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...