Friday, March 02, 2007

Weird? No. Just misunderstood.

crap.

I just saw that I was tagged by Chow Mei

But since I'm in uni now on a Friday night with my housemate with nothing much to do.. I guess I'm up for the challenge.


Weird things about me:


  1. I laugh at everything. I'm probably laughing at you inside.



  2. I have a thing for guys with big sexy mouth. Not 'Aerosmith-massive' like you can fit three fists in there but big enough. *slurp*



  3. I have a phobia of making phone calls. I can only call a couple of close friends. I hate making phone calls.



  4. I like being sick because I'd have a sexy voice.



  5. I adore triple berry cereal to the point that I am a cereal killer.



  6. I still don't have a driving license yet even though I'm twenty .___.
    Noooo!! don't laugh at me!! >__<



  7. I have a thing for Korean guys. If you're a hot korean guy with too much money and no one to spend it on, I'm OVER HERE!! *big grin*

    Especially if you look like this guy..























    ^smexxiest hair ever!!



  8. I have no will power. Do not tempt me with sweets or chocolates!! >=(
    Or good-looking men. Oh wait. Give me good-looking men.


  9. I name everything that needs a name (e.g. stuff toys or plants) after "Bovis", a pathogen that I came across in 2nd year.
    My German friend told me that it's "cow" in German. HAHAHAHA!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...