Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Will roast to death here




I’m FINALLY in Brunei.

Gawd. I thought I was going to pass out from the lack of sleep in the airport and they’d have to drag my dead body home to Brunei.

-.-


Okay, okay, I may be exaggerating a bit but I was seriously tired.
I had a wild party on Thursday night. Like a super wild party.
So wild that I don’t think I should even blog about it.

I can only say that despite the wildness, I never had so much fun =D
Before my heels started killing me.

Moving on!I didn’t have much sleep the night before my flight, I was still packing at 5 in the morning.

So I was dead tired.




I tried sleeping on the flight to Singapore but there was this little boy beside me who just can’t seem to stop talking -.-



When I arrived in Singapore, Cheryl happened to be there too! She was sending her cousin brother off and urged me to meet up with her.

Now, I’ve only chatted with Cheryl over the internet and only twice on the phone but I consider her a good friend of mine, just like Yenny. The three of us talked about meeting each other so many times that it’s not even funny.


Cheryl was there with her parents and they even offered to take me home.

So nice!

But I couldn’t. It was sooooooooo tempting (Cheryl, I know you will want to slap me when you read this) but I just couldn’t. I don’t deserve such treatment from people I hardly know, you know?

Cheryl wanted to camwhore with me so bad. HAHAHAHA!

Here are a couple of pics that we managed to snap. We didn’t want her parents to think that we were camwhores or anything but I think in the end, they probably figured that we are.



Isn't she adorable? I wanted to pinch her so badly!
But I refrained myself :D



The airport hotel was fully booked so I had to roam around the airport, trying to find nice spots to sleep (while hugging my laptop to death).


After spending over 12 hours in the airport, I was ready to go insane from the lack of sleep. Plus they delayed my flight back to Brunei for an hour and a half due to some missing luggage.

When I finally got out of the airport, I was looking for my best friend who was supposed to pick me up.
It wasn’t too hard to find them.




Because her boyfriend was holding a sign.


I KNOW!! SO EMBARRASSING!!! HAHahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa!!

And do you know what’s worst?!

She actually wanted to hold up this sign instead!!





She said that when she made the sign, her friends questioned her sanity. I do sometimes too.
But she said that she knew it’d make me laugh.
And it did :)

We haven't chatted in months so there wasn't even a minute of silence. As we got into her car, her boyfriend commented, “You two are made for each other.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
So funny!!

Okay, maybe you might not find it so funny but who cares what you think? :P



Oh!! Yenny posted something for me from Korea!! :D





Guess what’s in the pretty box?





YUNHO!




Lol! Well, I wish. *cough*

It’s the chocolate-coated biscuit sticks that TVXQ were advertising!
And the rest of the stuff inside are 6 chewing gum packets of different flavours; mangosteen, strawberry, coffee, etc!


I love my twinno!! ^O^

4 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Whiskoffee said...

Wow! =)

said...

Wow what? LOL

... i have no idea what the first dude is saying. I want to delete his comment.

Whiskoffee said...

Wow for the welcome messages... And for all the good thingys that you have here... =)

Lemme see... Biscuits and chewing gum =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...