Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pretty cupcakes

If only more people can realize that everyone is just like a box of colourful sugar-coated cupcakes; we make look different but we're made up of the same ingredients.



I want to rant today but before that, I just wanted to say that Soo Hui and I have a new housemate now. Her name's Elean and she's from China.
Having a Chinese housemate makes me feel more like that banana that I am.



*** RANT ***






Today's one of those days when I just get up with a sigh.


It's a beautiful day though. I haven't had so much light entering my windows in a while and it was good to see my room bathed with sunlight. Shame about the mess though.

I'm such a avid collector of junk. I always have problems throwing out things, thinking that they might come handy one day.

Perhaps I should do some house cleaning today.

Oh wait. Someone has borrowed my vacuum cleaner .__.

Well, that's out the window for now.







Right now, I'm feeling a little lost.

I've been doing nothing but enjoy myself for the past week and a half. I only have less than half a week of my break left and a lot of work to catch up on.

Now there's nothing wrong with having fun, right? But I do feel this tinge of guilt at times. I'm in my final year.. my final semester and it's not exactly an easy one.

There are so many things I should be worrying about.
Extending my visa. Reading up some summer scholarship offers.
Finding out a little more about Dr. Able (my potential supervisor) and insurance and all that crap that comes along with working with a supervisor over the summer.
Bioinformatics test and the ASX presentation; both I'm having trouble with.

On top of that, instead of ripping through my notes frantically trying to catch up, I'm sitting in front of my laptop, blogging!!

I've got so many thoughts running through my head, I'm taking ages just to blog.



*sigh*



I hate being semi-depressed. I'm not all that depressed today.

The sun's shining and that makes me feel like taking a stroll outside.
In fact I have this sudden urge to grab my sketchbook and head towards Torrents River and sketch!!



Ooo!!! I know why! I've woken up as an angsty struggling artist today; just like how most artists are.

Hmm.. I've decided to unleash my wrath on paper for now :)

3 comments:

Whiskoffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whiskoffee said...

The thoughts that tear you in different directions make you feel human.

The things that you have chosen to do (or not to) should be accepted contently as such.

Ir is more acceptable to live a life that we are satisfied with than living a life of guilt and regrets.

The sun will rise again.

Cheers!

LishyWishy said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...