Saturday, October 06, 2007

Seeing through his eyes

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I get sick of looking at same desktop wallpaper for more than two weeks.


And I've used almost every wallpaper in my collection. I usually collect tons in advance and use them till I'm sick and tired of each one.



Fortunately I'm not like that anything else. Except maybe for one other thing. . . hehehe.


Anyway...

Lately I've been looking at a lot of art... (there's always something intriguing about seeing something through the eyes of the artist)
so I set out to look for some minimalistic abstract art for my wallpapers. I actually don't fancy abstract art too much but anything doesn't look too overwhelming is fine by me.


So I stubled across this artist and I am so in love with him!



His brilliance really shines through his art and the best thing is that he makes desktop wallpapers.
*does a mini spin*

Just a taste of his art










^I totally love the violin here. Cute alien housewife :]











^ it's actually quite nice when enlarged.

He does a lot of photo manipulations as well :)

However you can only save the lowest quality wallpapers as you'd have to subscribe and pay for the better quality ones.

Nonetheless, the low quality ones are perfectly just as they are.

I want to use each and everyone of them all at once! I adore the Alice in Wonderland series the best. They're slightly brighter and more colourful than the rest.











So cute!

A lot of them are thought-provoking and I'm sure you've never figured that it could rain umbrellas.

What an unusual but clever idea!

1 comment:

Whiskoffee said...

coolios!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...