Sunday, November 11, 2007

twirly twirl twirl

*does a mini-dance*
Oh yeah~ uh huh~

*boogies*

I'm getting paid for the summer scholarship research at Jason's lab!



Woooooo~!!


It's not a measly $50 or anything! It's actually $2000!!


Am so tempted to spend a bit of the money on a list of things I want

  1. MacBook x]
  2. MP3 player
  3. Clothes =D
  4. Shoes =]
  5. Jung Yunho (but I think I have to save up a little more)

But I should be a good girl and save the money!
After all I'm going to spend about $60/month
on the bus tickets alone T___T Nyahh


I AM ADDICTED TO THE FLUFF FRIENDS THINGY IN FACEBOOK!
I am confused with Facebook! There are too many applications
(TT__TT)

1 comment:

Miss Piggy Lass said...

haha....I have always wanted an iPod but can't afford it just yet!! I hope you can get the things u want soon :p. And!! Your not alone, am confused with facebook as well.

Nice blog you have here btw :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...