Monday, November 05, 2007

Woo! Numbero Uno!

Wooo! I got into the top ten of the Santa game!
And that's my 3rd attempt too *smirks at you*
Okay, I know I should be studying but I was taking a break alright?
Don't me so hard on me! *Ignores glares of disapproval*


Anyway! Not only was I in top ten, I was number one!

Woooooooooooooo! *prances*


Okay if you weren't so distracted by that big purple thing that I drew at the corner
you would have noticed that my scores are far better than everyone else's!

How is this possible you ask?
WHY NOT? AM I NOT SKILLFUL ENOUGH?!! *angry face*

Cause I'm in Australia where we're head of everyone else (time-wise)
So while everyone else in the entire world is asleep or in America where it's still yesterday, I had a chance of snagging first place with my L33T snow drawing skills of course!
Wooooooo!
Well it lasted for like 10 minutes until someone else in the world (probably has insommia) played and beat me! Boo!! Hiss!
Ah well!
Back to studying!

4 comments:

said...

HAHAHAHA!










It's not that bad .__.

shinichi said...

that riceball is so cute! kawaii!

shinichi said...

opps i did get distracted! *shy* haha

have fun playing! =D its addictive i know!

said...

HEHE!! It worked!! x]
Honestly I didn't think it would +____+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...