Thursday, December 27, 2007

Early Christmas Present

If any of you complained of a bad Christmas, then you haven't heard about what happened to my neighbour.

It wasn't too long ago when I came back home to find that someone had defecated over my neighbour's garage door!!!!

*shudders in disgust*

There was a huge smear of brown muck over the door with a massive pile of poop underneath it.

I wanted to take a picture of it (as proof of course! I'm not sick ok!) but I was in a hurry and had only returned home to get something.
When I came back a couple hours later, I saw my neighbour scrubbing at the wall.

The poor dude!!!


Well the wall isn't completely clean so maybe I might get a picture of it.



Er... hope you had a great christmas and wishing you a happy new year :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...