Sunday, January 06, 2008

I am Legend




When I first saw the trailer I was like "Amigawd!! A movie with zombies!!"
and made faces like >__<


Because I HATE ZOMBIES!


Anyway, I made up my mind at that moment to NOT watch it.







But I still ended up watching it.


*eye twitch*


And it was only after the movie that I realized that those ugly things weren’t zombies but vampires.
Didn't matter if they were zombies or vampires because they still managed to scare the crap out of me!

I was so freaking scared even when it was broad daylight in the movie!
And I was even more anxious watching it than I was of the three horror movies (all in the span of one week) combined!!

I had absolute no clue whatsoever on what was going to happen. I curled up in my seat and watched the whole thing behind my hands!!
I don’t get why people hid themselves behind their hands when they get scared, it’s much like how ostrich-stick-heads-in-ground-when-predators-are-around sort of thing but I do it anyway.

But the movie was brilliant. It’ll have you on the edge of your seat.

Heck, I was so shaken from the movie that when I got out of the theater, I had to convince myself that I wasn’t going to be attacked by a mob of hungry zombies.


Stupid zombies.

Yes, yes, the movie’s about vampires blahblahblah.



Stupid zombies.

3 comments:

yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...

Whiskoffee said...

Haha!

You can launch a preemptive strike by imagining that you are tearing the zombies/vampires apart.

Eek eek eek!

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...