Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Cheeeeeeeese





My 21st birthday was not anything fancy.
And I'm perfectly fine with that.


Those typical Sweet Sixteen kids on MTV may not be able to comprehend me.
spoilt brats.


But I had a good birthday nonetheless :)
I didn't expect it but someone got me a strawberry cheesecake!
*typical female blubbering begins*


If you're wondering.. yes I drew in the flame -__-

The funny thing is that a scented candle was used! XD
But it was lovely cause it was unexpected.

^ content face
Teehee!

Anyway! I love macro-photography and this photo is of what may possibly the best strawberry cheesecake ever!



Eat your heart out you spoilt rich 16 year olds in America!!
This cake kicks your 'ferrari-shaped' cake any day!



Oh but I DID received a pretty good (and expensive) gift ;)


*prances*



I can't believe I'm 21! I am of legal drinking age! Woo!
and I still don't have a driver's license yet

._____.


But I'm 21!! Woooooooo!




PS:
Some of you may notice that something's different about the blog skin and you are absolutely right (and very observant! :D )


I didn't mess with the template or the settings but one day the font colour just woke up and decided to be permanently dark brown! -__-


I can't seem to change it so I mucked around the template and made the background lighter so the font's visible.


Let me know if you aren't able to read or something.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...