Thursday, March 06, 2008

My $35 haircut



I haven't had a haircut in 7 months! My hair was suffering from major split ends!

So I set out today to get a haircut from a Korean salon! Lydia had recommended me this salon but I couldn't find it -__-


But not to worry! There were plenty of Korean salons around Adelaide!



But then there was the problem of a language barrier. The lady nodded and smiled to everything I said.

Should have known that this was not a good indication.


I picked out a hairstyle from a magazine but it turned out a little different...
Fringe is actually much shorter than I what I wanted!
You can't tell but it's actually cut in a V- shape so the hair behind much longer and wispy!


Picture looks a bit blurry because during the art of camwhoring, someone walked in!!
>=(


I think it's a wee bit pricey at $35 but I'm glad I had the cut!


It is sooooo much thinner than what I had! Makes me feel so light-headed! :)

*proceeds to swing head from left to right like that in those shampoo ads*

1 comment:

Whiskoffee said...

*proceeds to swing head from left to right like that in those shampoo ads*


where is the youtube vid? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...