Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Do people really

read tag-quizzes?

Because I don't.
Whenever a blogger posts one of these things, I rarely take the time to read each and every question because it's
a) trivial
b) do I really want to know what they think of first thing in the morning or that they really like cheese????


But it could be just me.
And I suppose they do help their readers get to know them a little better?

Anyhow, I got tagged.

Damm you, Sharon Yong.



Questions:
  1. Do you fart?
    Gracefully.


    LOL!


  2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
    Korea. To stalk Yunho.

  3. What's your favorite thing to do?
    Stalk Yunho.

  4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
    Money can buy me a ticket to Korea and stalking equipment.

  5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
    To create a money-growing plant.

  6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
    No.

  7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
    Loved ones.

  8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
    See question 4.

  9. How do you try to impress the other gender?
    I don't even have to try. HAH!

  10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
    1) She's quirky and never fails to make me laugh
    2) She complains whenever I lose things (waller, keys, etc) but helps me look for them anyway
    3) She listens to me when I whine, provides me a shoulder to cry on and squeals with me whenever Orlando shows up on TV

  11. What makes you happy?
    I'm pretty happy most of the time.
    But if anyone can supply me with a ticket to Korea....

  12. What type of person do you hate the most?
    Arrogant people.

  13. What is your ambition?
    See question 6.

  14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
    Ability to control time!
    (PS: Damm, Sharon, that's an awesome superpower)

  15. First crush?
    A boy who I took tuition classes with when I was six? When we played hide'n'seek, he'd always take my hand and hide with me.

  16. What do you do when you're alone?
    To plot the kidnapping of Yunho/ rule the world.

  17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
    STOP BEING SO CLUMSY!

  18. What music have you been listening to recently?
    One by Epik High

  19. What is your least favourite animal?
    LIZARDS! ARGH!!

  20. What is your ultimate addiction?
    Clothes.


Instructions:
Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
I tagged:
Joshua Tan
Seng Kheng
Cheryleepoo
Yenny
Whiskoffee
Goh Yong Hwee
(Yes, I know you read this)
Soo Hui
and um, anyone else who wants to (Yay for you)
Hmm. It wasn't so bad.
Killed time and made me laugh a couple times. Because I'm so damm funny! LOL
and modest too :)

1 comment:

Joshua said...

whoa! thanx for tagging me ya. =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...