Sunday, June 15, 2008

On drugs


Lo and behold!
I am actuallly taking medication!


Now, I'm one who dislikes taking my meds.
Because I always been given terrible-tasting ones!

It's almost traumatizing to be force-fed
these horrible drugs by my mom!

UGH.

BUT ... this cough syrup isn't so bad!



That's because it's chocolate
and berry flavoured.

MMmmmMM!


Also, I've started developing a cold.

I asked for flu tablets but the pharmacist
suggest that I use a nasal spray!



(!!!)




Nasal sprays are not fun.
They hurt.

But then, I am a wuss when it comes to pain.

However, because they bring so much relief,
I often find myself holding it in my hands
and debating with myself on whether I
should stick it up my nostril again.

I wonder... can people get addicted
to nasal sprays?
PS: Don't you love the new blog skin?
Although.. I must say the entry section
is a tad too narrow for my liking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...