Sunday, September 21, 2008

Impossible Decisions



I want a new laptop!

Harvey Norman's having a sale and the pretty decent laptop (Compaq Presario C791VU) is up for grabs at only $695 (after cashback)!


:O



I eagerly checked the reviews online and found an even better laptop at around the same price:

The Dell Inspiron 1525 at ~ $699!


Look at all the pretty colours that it comes in!

*O*





Bold colours!
I love the hot-pink!

Not only that, they also come in 4 patterns





I can't decide between the 'blossom' (purple with flower patterns)
and 'chill' (white-blue with wave designs).





SPECS:
15.4-inch WXGA (1280 x 800) CCFL TrueLife (glossy) screen
2.0GHz Core 2 Duo T7250 processor
2GB DDR2-667 SDRAM (up to 4GB DDR2 SDRAM available)
120GB 5400 RPM SATA HDD
8x Dual-layer
DVD±RW drive
Video: Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Wireless: Dell Wireless 1390 802.11g Mini Card
Mobile Broadband: Dell
Wireless integrated mobile broadband mini-cards Sprint and Verizon serice
Colors: Multiple colors and finishes available
Media Card: 8-in-1 flash memory reader
Input and Output Ports: 4 USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, IEEE 1394a,
RJ11, RJ45, 2 headphone, 1 microphone, 1 ExpressCard 54mm slot, 3 mini-card
slots, consumer IR, S-Video
No webcam (optional Integrated 2.0 megapixel
webcam available)
Windows Vista Home Premium
Dimensions: 1.00" - 1.48"
(height) x 14.05" (width) x 10.08" (depth)
Weight: 5.9lbs with 6-cell battery


Uhh... so judging from the specs, it sounds good I think?
Apparently the battery life is rather short.
But it's so beautiful! *O*
Now I'm seriously contemplating on getting one!
I think I'll go for the 'Chill' :)
.... But blossom is beautiful as well!


Sigh. This is too difficult! >=(
And I don't know how to use Vista. Is it very different from Windows XP?
PS: I'm getting a bit sick of my blog template! The width of the blog entry section is too small!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...