Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Peek-a-boo

Mobile charms never last with me.
They either break or escape me.
>=(
But the mobile charm my older brother handed to me as a gift lasted for quite a while now.
Maybe even almost a year or so! It's a 'Me to You' Bear which I think are overrated but I am not one to complain when they are presents!
Anyway, a couple months ago, I reached out into my pocket and found...
that it was GONE!
I was really disappointed. All that was left was a tiny little bell.
Sigh.
Then, one fine winter morning, I grabbed my warmest jacket and stuck my hands into the pockets to keep them from the cold.
And I pulled out this!
Because it has its fist to its mouth, it looked as if it was going, "Opps! You found me!"
Anyho, I was relieved and attached him back on.

The scary thing is that not too long ago, he disappeared on me again!
And...
A week later, I found it in the pocket of my jeans while I was doing the washing.
O__o
It's almost as if it's playing hide-and-seek with me.
.
.
.
On a side note! My title for this entry reminds me of an old favourite joke of mine!
Sharon hates it though and can't understand why I love it so much! xD
.
.
Q: Why shouldn't you change in front of a pokemon?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A: Because it would pik-a-chu (peek-at-you)
.
.
BUAHEOARJAEORJHAHAHAHAHA!

Why is you not laughing? Not funneh? (.__.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...