Wednesday, September 03, 2008

You gives me bunneh?


I apologize for the lack of updates.


I was preoccupied with a lab presentation Andrew wanted me to present in front of the other staff members.

He basically wanted me to present all the data I've obtained from my time in the lab.

And I have a mind-boggling 54 slides!

I've done craploads of experiments so I've got tons of data to show for!


Anyway, I've been stressing about the presentation for almost 2 weeks and lost a lot of sleep because of it.

Fortunately, everyone was impressed with the amount of data I've generated.

Go me! *prances*


Unfortunately, there are still more to come. We're only half done!

And my thesis is due in less than 2 months!!

ARGH!!


I'm looking forward to more restless nights.

pfft..



Anyho!

Both Will and Amanda bought a pair of baby bunnies!

Uber cuteness!





I am so tempted to get one. But I MUST NOT!

With cuteness comes responsibility! >=(
These things require constant care, attention and someone to clean up after their doo-doo.
Perhaps I'll get one or a boring fish after Honours? :]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...