Saturday, November 15, 2008

Over-dued tag quiz (1)

Another over-dued tag quiz
Yay.. (-.-)



1. What’s your ambition?
- Become self-sufficient

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- Eh.. both :)

3. Describe yourself?
- Awesomous.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Yes

5. What's your dream pet?
- Er.. bunneh?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yes (-.-)

7. What is your goal for this year?
- Surviving Honours (which I have done! Yay!)

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- MMmmm... yes.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
- My ideal boyfriend
is one who understands me (personality, needs, etc)
is one who does not judge me for who I am or what I do
is one who is supportive and earnestly listens to what I have to say
is one who is giving, patient and kind
is one who I can trust whole-heartedly
is one who enjoys chatting with me, about anything under the sun
is one who I just be a dork around and will still love me
is one who can go the distance with me
is one who I can create wonderful memories with
is quite possibly my current one.

10. Who do you look up to?
- My mom :)

11. What is your bad habits?
- I tend to procrastinate a lot

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
- Aww.. don't hate me because I'm lovable. Hehe.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- I only cherish friends who have been there for me through thick and thin.

14. What does flying means to you?
- Being in the air? (-.-)

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- Dumplings

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- Love :)
- It's been a while but I feel it every day

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- She's bubbly, friendly, sweet, intelligent, funny, and has massive eyes! (O.O)

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- Believing in myself and achieving goals that I have set out

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
- Still happy and hopefully satisfied with life

20. What is ur lucky number?
- Don't have one. Don't need one.


Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Sharon Yong
Soo Hui
Yenny
Cheryleepoo
Joshua Tan
Chow Mei
Teresa
Khatib

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...