Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bling bling balls

I'm not a christian but Christmas is one of the best holidays ever!

I remember decorating christmas trees as a young child when we lived with a christian family.
We were made to write to Santa once. I wrote, that because I've been such an awfully good girl, I should get a Barbie doll, a collection of her clothes, a Barbie doll house AND a red Barbie car for her to cruise around in.
We were all greedy when we were kids, okay? (=_=)
I was pretty disappointed when I only received a Barbie doll and a separate Princess Barbie outfit. I thought Santa was a big cheat then.

After that, we were not made to write to Santa anymore.
Lol.


Anyway, this year for christmas, Josh wanted to get a tree!


It's actually pretty tall. A total of 180cm in height.



Kyaah! Look at the pretty ornaments!! (*.*)



We also got a can of fake snow and sprayed it all over the tree.


Very pretty, no?



TA-DA!!


The photo here really doesn't do it justice!
I'm really happy with the results (as I have awesome decorating skills).
Hehee!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...