Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boredom strikes


So boredom prevails.

I saw this cool mosaic from Cheryl's blog and wanted one of my own!



To create this:
01. Answer each of the questions below using the [Flickr] search engine.
02. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
03. Copy the URL of your favorite photos [here].
04. Then share with the world.
Questions:
01. First Name
02. Favourite Food
03. Hometown
04. Favourite Colour
05. Celebrity Crush
06. Favourite Drink
07. Dream Holiday
08. Favourite Dessert
09. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up
10. What I Love Most In The World
11. One Word That Describes Me
12. My LiveJournal Name

Look at how pretty my mosaic is!! ^^
02. I have recently rekindled my love for dim sum. It must be at least 6 years since I had one. I'm so grateful that there are so many vegetarian dim sum dishes here! *prances*
04. Many people would think pink is my favourite colour but it changes from time to time. I think colours are prettier together instead of one solid colour.
09. Lol! I thought the picture of the female scientist was funny but not as funny as cheryl's chosen picture for question 01 here .
11. One word that describes me: Bubbly
12. I don't have a LiveJournal so I used my username for blogger instead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...