Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nostalgia

Had an interesting time while I was back in Brunei.






















Had a comfortable journey back home as the plane was practically empty.
Grabbed 4 pillows while I stretched out on the flight.
If only all flights that I take are like this!!

We had quite a significant amount of rain.. which resulted in floods.








































Still didn't stop me from having fun and going shoe shopping!
W00t!!

Caught up with old friends and met new ones.
































































Enjoyed good food :D






















































Went to see the lion dance which used to be an annual event for our old gang :)
Unfortunately we got there late and I could only get someone taller than I to take the shots.
























Soon it was all over, and before I know it, I was on my flight back to Adelaide.
To top it all off, I caught a nasty throat infection and have swollen glands.
























Frost on the plane window




But you know, it's also great to be back in Adelaide.

Because it also feels like home :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...