Sunday, May 03, 2009

30 days of Health


Alright!

This is it! Starting tomorrow I'm going to spend 30 days being healthy by eating right and exercising!

It's fortunate that I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian, I still get enough vitamins, proteins, iron and other valuable minerals and ions from eating my veggies and dairy products.

However I suspect that I might be lacking in some vitamins so I'm going to be taking slow-release multi-vitamin capsules everyday.

My plan is to get some sort of exercise everyday, either 15 minutes of aerobics or 30 minutes of jogging. Hey, I hardly do exercise so this will be INTENSE for me.
Hopefully as I get fitter and stronger, I'll increase the distance/minutes.

I am notorious for not drinking water so my goal is to have at least 1 litre of water everyday.
I will also kick start my day by drinking water with a little lemon squeezed into it (Oh, how I crave for it now).


To be honest, I have already started all this (but not consistently) so I'm ready to take on this challenge! I won't beat myself if I miss a day or even indulge in treats (Hey, everything in moderation right?) but I will get back on my feet the next day.

Some of you are probably surprised by this (Like "Lisha and exercise? Are you sure?") or maybe you don't really care or understand why I need to declare this in my blog.
I guess if I announce it to the world (or at least to all 10 of you) then I'll have to really do it, don't I?

Plus, I'm hoping that by 3rd June, this would already have become a habit :)

So GO ME!!

2 comments:

JenniferJane said...

ooops...we had the same vegetable's photo in blogspot..haha...this is how "google power"works....:P

LishyWishy ♥ said...

LOL! Really?!

Yes, Google is awesome!! :D
I 'google' for practically everything and anything! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...