Saturday, July 18, 2009

2 cups of sunshine



Today, I woke up with a smile.


I cannot remember the last time I woke up feeling refreshed, happy and even somewhat excited.


I finally have a direction in life. My future still isn't all that clear but I've finally decided to make that jump. I'm heading to Melbourne to talk to a professor about working his lab just to gain some experience, and hopefully make some connections and secure a proper job.


I plan to work in his lab part-time while doing some other paying part-time work. I don't know where this will lead me but I do know that it will help.


I'm actually really worried (it's the pessimist in me) about packing, moving, and starting a new life in Melbourne. So it's a surprise that after a tossing and turning in bed trying to sleep, I actually woke up feeling happy.


I guess it's been a while since I've gotten something to look forward to :)




Oh, I went for a third interview recently; it was for a data-entry position. Needless to say, I came second again. Apparently, I was the successful candidate but they then decided to not to hire anyone and give one of their employees extra work. Then they tell me that they would like to call me again on Monday if their employee can't handle the additional work.


I wonder... do interviewers always tell you stuff like that so they don't want you to feel bad?

4 comments:

Joshua said...

---> I wonder... do interviewers always tell you stuff like that so they don't want you to feel bad?

Answer: Yes if they are professional.

LishyWishy ♥ said...

I wish they didn't though. It's like saying "Hmm.. you can have the next slice of cake.... WHOOPS! There's none left."

Meh -_-

Mingming said...

awww.
Hey cuzzie..GOOD LUCK!! AND I'm feeling excited for u!!:)

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Awww thank you so much! ^_^
I'm getting excited too!! :D

Finally! I'm getting somewhere!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...