Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Footprints

So I just back from Melbourne.

I'm happy to say that I've met the Professor and his team. We had a little chat and I found them to be friendly and nice. They were happy for me to join their team so I'll be moving to Melbourne :)
I hope to get everything organized, sorted out and move everything within two weeks.


Since getting back to Adelaide, I've been plagued by this wave of sadness. I guess I never really thought about it but I'll really miss Adelaide.

As I made my way to the city, I marveled at the beauty of Adelaide... sure, it's a sleepy, quiet city but it's not a bad thing, it's a peaceful place filled with warm and friendly people.

The next thing I know this guy drives up to me, breaks into a grin and goes, "oh WOW! Hellooo!"

Eh??! I have no idea why he was going "wow" for. I'm sick and pale, and covered from head to toe. I just looked at him oddly and walked away.
Then, as I turned away, this homeless guy starts talking to me!!

Perhaps the people in Adelaide are a little too friendly??



Ah well... I will still miss it.

3 comments:

Mingming said...

aww..good luck on ur new move!!
it's all bitter sweet hey? I mean..im sure ur excited bout Melbourne too. And congrats on ur New job!!:)

hugs.

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Awww couz. Thank you so much!! <3
You're always encouraging me! *wipes tear away* Sniff sniff!!

Why do you have to be Canada?! >=(

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Opps. Typo. I meant to say "in canada".. you can't be a country. Heheee XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...