Wednesday, July 08, 2009

rekindled love



As I finally put down Dan Brown's 'The Da Vinci Code', I realized how much I missed reading. I could not recall the last time I burrowed my nose into a good book. A book so good that I am unable to put it down. I am fully aware of the inaccuracies in the 'Da Vinci Code' but it was a pretty interesting cryptic thriller nonetheless.

Anyway, this book has rekindled my love for books. So I went and renewed my library card membership. Turns out the last time I borrowed a book was in 2006.

Yikes.


I hope to learn more about history, philosophy, cultures... and I'm going to start with Leonardo Da Vinci. I tend to favour non-fictional works so hopefully I won't fall asleep. Heh.





In other news, I just got home from grocery shopping and got a thigh cramp. Too much strenuous exercise or the lack of it?

Figures that something like that could only happen to me.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...