Saturday, July 04, 2009

Retail Therapy

Retail therapy FTW.


I love the end of financial year! That's when everything is on sale!
I bought these three arm accessories for only $10!




Awesome "leather" strap


Chunky black bangle and a purple one with a holographic peacock feather imprint!


I totally heart this one! I think the peacock feather is really gorgeous!



After restricting myself from shopping for a couple weeks, it feels extremely good to hit the stores again! To top it all, I found awesome buys at bargain prices! *fist pump into the air* W00ts!


Too bad it's winter, I can't really show them off when I'm wearing heavy coats and jackets! Bugger.

Oh wells! Only two months to go before Spring arrives! :D
Yayness!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...