Thursday, September 17, 2009

My new loves <3

Now that I'm earning money.. let the shopping begin!!















The first thing I bought!! A cookbook!! :D
And you all thought it'd be shoes, clothes and whatnot!

Well, hah!!



Ahem.. well, I did purchase 2 bags and 2 pair of shoes not long afterwards!
I couldn't resist! I need new shoes for my new job!
And also my current bag is looking very old and tattered. Sniff!!!



















Bought these two bags from cutielittlemouse.com.au!


















Close-up of the brown tote bag! I am soooo in love with this bag!!

















Close-up of my new laptop/work bag!































My new flats!! 'Crackled' skin. You can't tell from the pics but they're actually deep purple. So gorgeous in the light!!!

















And also my new 'snake-skin' patterned heels!
They were slightly too large for me so I had to get back-heel slip insoles!
Totally love them!






















Can you tell I'm wearing my heels?
Can't imagine how short I must actually look!

3 comments:

Mingming said...

Loving ur new stuffz..very very pretty.
Now u can walk the walk and talk the talk when u go to work.
Hehe..

Ur not that short.
Petite is the new sexy!

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Thank youuu! <3
Me loves my new items too!! :D

Unfortunately, having a job makes me spend recklessly! >.<

NOoOooooOOoooo!

Lewis WynCarroll said...

dun blame the job. blame it on ur good taste. =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...