Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010



HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

I don't actually have any new year resolutions this year.. which is rather odd.
I'm quite content with how things are.

Well, I could be more active and go out more often but ah well... I guess I've come to terms that I do not have the perseverance to keep any resolutions.

Anyway.

I hope everyone had a good new year's :)
I enjoyed a quiet night with Josh. We initially planned to go watch the fireworks in the city with Rudi and maybe a friend's sis but it didn't work out as a massive thunderstorm unleashed its fury at 9pm on New Year's Eve and lingered till well past midnight.
After that, no one seemed too excited to go out and wait under the rain. Plus Rudi was already falling sick.

Oh well, hopefully the weather next year will be better :)


The year 2009 was a very eventful year for me.


I might even say that I had my fair share of struggles.
Sometimes things looked so bleak that I no longer had the strength to fight it.

I felt like I was alone, and that no one could help me.


Naturally, I was just consumed by self-pity.

Now that I look back, I realized that I had a lot of help from the people who loved me.
Without their encouragement, I doubt that I was able to find my feet again.

With renewed strength, I was able to turn my life around.
I moved to Melbourne to gain some work experience; a move many would consider as reckless and stupid.
You'll never know what can happen if you don't take your chances.

I'm very glad I did.

I don't know what would have become of me if I had never left Adelaide. It doesn't mean that I wouldn't be able to sort my life. I could very well be as happy as I am right now. Who knows?

To me, life as it is can only get more interesting.


I'm ready for you, 2010.

Bring it on.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...