Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blogger Template Woes

After a year of contemplating on whether to switch 'classic' blogger to the 'new' blogger (with limited templates), I decided to do it, thinking that it would be so much easier to manipulate each section, frame, etc

But I was so wrong.


My twitter section doesn't load up everytime, and I have no idea what happened to my nuffnang and adsense ads!!

It was supposed to be easier!!!



Or maybe I am just really dense at using it??

And to think that I used to be fairly good with html... I even had my own website for a while.
*sniff*


Am going to have to look around for some help floating around the internet.. otherwise I will revert back to the classic blogger.

MEH.



Rant over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...