Sunday, January 24, 2010

Creativity





 
I feel like I'm losing my creativity.


It's been so long since I've lost myself in sketching. I have not done anything decent recently... they are just half-hearted unfinished works.


I have this sudden urge to splatter paint madly over a canvas. Perhaps I'm holding up a lot inside and I don't even realize it.

Although I'm generally content with how my life is, there are occasions where I find myself questioning things and the direction I'm heading. Perhaps I'm suffering from mild episodes of the "mid-twenties crisis" in my early twenties.

Where am I heading? What's the big picture?


I really can't answer those.





I find comfort in my art. A brief escape from reality.

I know.. I know.. escaping from reality isn't a solution to any problem, but more often than not, I emerge with a refreshed state of mind, and am able to see things from a different perspective :)





Alright, I'm heading out and am going to get some art supplies :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...