Monday, January 04, 2010

Hong Kong, here I come! ♥

At first I wasn't thrilled when I found out that I had to go to Hong Kong to set up the lab there and train some of the staff members but I'm starting to feel a little excited!

I have been practising my cantonese.. which is horrendous! (And well, still pretty much unintelligible)
I used to watch Hong Kong dramas as a child so I understand a fair bit of cantonese........ sigh.
Thank goodness, most people in HK can speak English!!

Anyho, I'm leaving on Wednesday.
Today is Monday and I have not packed yet.

Eep.


Fortunately I've written down a list of things I'll be bringing.

I still don't believe I'm actually going. *pinches self*
OOOOOOOOooo I can't wait to shop!! :D

Hong Kong, here I come! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...