Monday, April 05, 2010

Review: Button N Thread Online Boutique

I have a major dilemma! I need more closet space! :O


I've purchased more clothes online; this time from Button N Thread Boutique @ http://www.buttonnthreadboutique.com/

They are based in Sydney and carry only items in limited numbers. WOO HOO!
The best part is that their gorgeous clothes are so affordable! ;D



This is what I got after opening my package! So pretty!


I really like how they made an effort to wrap my package! Bonus points!! ♥



For your first purchase, you'll receive a free accessory! :D




This was my free accessory! Very sweet looking! ;)


And this was the necklace I purchased. I so totally love it!!!
 It only cost me AUD$15.00 too!



So! Onto the clothes!

I got myself three cute dresses.


I know, I know.. they look quite similar; so sue me! I love this cut on dresses ;)
The colours aren't that accurate due to the lighting and camera.
(Sorry, I had to hide my face in the middle shot because I didn't realise my eyes were half-closed)



Dress 1 (Left)



Close up: Tiny little stars! Colour is pretty accurate in the close-up too :)
Verdict: This was my favourite out of the three as it was simple and fitted me well.
Price: AUD$20


Dress 2 (middle)



Verdict: Similar to dress 1; it had little stars all over it but the material was much lighter, it has a white top and "leather" straps.
Price: AUD$20

Dress 3 (Right)


Verdict: This denim-wash dress is much heavier than the previous two. The quality is great!
Price: AUD$20


Since I spent over AUD$65.00, shipping/delivery was free! *prances*
Delivery was really quick too; it took three days before my parcel to arrive at my doorstep!!

What do you think of them? ;)

Make sure you check the website yourself!! http://www.buttonnthreadboutique.com/



// ♥

2 comments:

Lewis WynCarroll said...

u look good on heels. :)

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Aww... thank you!!! *O*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...