Saturday, August 07, 2010

Moving!



I'm so so so excited!! 

I can't wait to move into my new place! It's small but cosy ♥♥♥




This is the gorgeous Ikea kitchen!! The owner had it refurbished with Ikea cabinets, shelves and countertop.


As a gauge of how small the place is, the person who took this photo is standing in the very end of the living/lounge room.

It is still awesome!! Can't wait!! *prances



Am hoping my neighbours are nice people so I'll enjoy living there! :D
I've moved at least 12 times in my life! Approximately 8 times in the past 4 years too. 
So it would be nice if I can settle somewhere nice for longer :)



Oooo guess what I made??



Have finally gotten myself a set of crochet hooks.
Seriously, I was quite obsessed with my little creation, having it re-done it 5 times.

I will post it up when I've finally taken a nice picture of the final product. My camera is now packed away somewhere.........

I dislike packing! Too much hard work for someone who is as super-organized as I am. I've written down everything I packed away so I will be able to find my things.. and also made a back-up copy on Excel.

Pedantic much? Or borderline obsessive?




Can't wait to move!!!!

// ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...