Monday, August 30, 2010

The Visiting Swedish Cousins


Well!!


It's been an exhilarating and exhausting three weeks!
Unfortunately my trip to Hong Kong had to be postponed, so I was definitely not thrilled about it.

Nonetheless, Josh and I made the most out of it. Although I did not manage to spend a lot of time with Josh's cousins Tim and SueLing as I would like to, we did go to Tim Burton's Exhibition together :)

Sadly, we weren't allowed to take photos inside the exhbition so here are a few measly photos we have:







Unfortunately, I had to fly to Hong Kong while they were still in Australia so I didn't get to send them off.
I'm sure they thoroughly enjoyed themselves though ;)

Josh took a 2-week leave so spent most of the days showing them around Melbourne while I slaved away at work. They even made a spontaneous trip to Sydney where they were privileged enough to stay at luxurious Westin Hotel! Many thanks to Lucas ;)  ... therefore, I expect no less when it's my turn to visit Syndey :P



Hope you enjoyed your stay in Australia! Do come back soon! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...