Saturday, November 06, 2010

Polaroid photo magnets

    I'm so happy I bought this! It's something I've wanted for a long time now!
    Got this from Sportsgirl for $12.95



    KEKEKEKE!

It comes with a small whiteboard marker so you can write on your polaroids.
He doesn't like this picture because he looks a bit funny in it. But I look good so... tough luck dude!

 

      KEKEKEKE!

Aihh... I'm exhausted!
I've worked two Saturdays in a row now and tomorrow morning, I'm leaving for yet another business trip to Pert. I'll be there for 5 days, slaving away. Woo hoo.
I've been working overtime so often the past two weeks it's not funny. 
I'm returning to Melbourne on Thursday but need to come in on Friday to work. MEH.
It's days like these that I feel like I'm being overstretched. Not easy being too needed!

Oh well. Let's see if I crash and burn!

XOXOX
// ♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...