Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good old christmas cheer


I came home yesterday to find this in my mail:



A Christmas card from my sponsored child in Mongolia! X3
He's still young so he just tries to fill in the empty space with drawings :D

Certainly melts my cold heart.



Anyho, my Christmas lunch at work went well. We stuffed ourselves silly and exchanged our Kris Kringle gifts!

I know who my secret santa is! (She couldn't stop looking at me when I got my present and was happy when I liked it) It's really pretty *____*


Now I pity the person who got me. I should have left a note saying "I'm so sorryyyyyy.... T_____T ... xoxox your secret santa"

*sulk* Hopefully I'll get someone easier next year



I also got a pressie from my dear colleague Karen!



Thanks a lot Kaz!!! Since you don't read my blog, or actually you probably don't know what a 'blog' is for that matter, I guess it's safe for me to say that me loves you!

Have a good Christmas everyone!! ♥ ♥ ♥



//♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...