Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anniversary

Hi! I hope everyone had a good Easter, regardless of whether you celebrate it or not :)

I don't usually write about my personal life very much, especially my love life but I'd like to announce that Josh and I have been together for 4 whole years now! ♥





 



During our Easter break, Joshua and I celebrated our anniversary together... twice.

For the first night, I was fortunate enough to enjoy a delightful meal prepared by Josh.









On the second night, we went to a Japanese restaurant to celebrate. I can't remember the name of the restaurant but it's our second time there. Although the food was good, service is quite bad as they were understaffed. I still enjoyed it nonetheless.



Josh,

Thank you for the love, patience and support that you've shown me.
I love the way you love me, even though at times I may seem as though I do not appreciate it.
You accept me wholeheartedly, even when I am at my worst.
Being vulnerable is what I fear, yet I am not afraid.
Without you, I would not have understood how it feels to love and be loved.



Thank you ♥





// ♥

4 comments:

Pretty in colors! said...

Nice couple :)

Uncle Yenny said...

Wow~ Congrats Twinno!! Gosh, can't believe it's been 4 years already. It seems like only yesterday when you told me you'd started dating Josh.. lol.
:3
Happy anniversary to you guys, hope you had a most amazing double celebration, plus pleeenty more to come! ^3^

LishyWishy ♥ said...

@Pretty in colors: Thank you!

@Yenny: I knowwww right! That means that we've known each other for about 5 years?? I remember it's when I first arrived in Australia.. in 2006!! Time flies crazily fast!! :D
I can't wait for you to visit Melbourne!! :3

Uncle Yenny said...

Gargh you're absolutely right about that, time really does fly! @__@ On the bright side, that should mean I'll finally be getting to Melbourne in.. no time! XD Am also really looking forward to it Twinno.. It's guna be an epic meeting!! XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...