Saturday, May 14, 2011

My new love


Hello my lovelies! I hope you've been well, and for those suffering from the cold snap, I hope you've been keeping warm, like me!!

Melbourne suffering from its coldest autumn in three years; it's been snowing and hailing in some places! I generally prefer the cold to the heat as I can always put on more clothes but I was absolutely frozen these few days that I actually disliked the cold!

Fortunately for me, I have a brand new coat from Forever New to keep me warm!



It comes with a detachable fur cape :3



I definitely prefer it without the fur as it can look over the top. Perhaps if I ever feel posh, I'd put it on? Heheheee!



//

2 comments:

Pammy said...

You look cute with that fur on your coat. I like the first pic. :P

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Awww.. thank you!! ^______^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...