Thursday, June 30, 2011

Still sick but I gots lemons

But first! Photo of my latest winter beanie!! It's sooooo cute! :D

Me so happy! Photo was taken before I got sick :(



I'm still unwell. At least I'm slowly regaining my voice but for over a week, it has been hoarse and deep. I'm starting to sound like myself, which is now sounds unfamiliar to my own ears.
Damm my high-pitched squeaky voice, why can't I sound like Alicia Keys??

Well, at least I can talk.
It's terrible not being able to verbalize my thoughts.. my feelings.... my hunger.

Anyway, it's most likely viral so I just have to wait it out.


My patients have been very nice to me, especially one particular elderly patient of mine who brought us two bags of lemons after finding out that I was sick.




How awesome is that? That's only a portion of what he has given us!
:D

So kids, make sure you have lots of vitamin C and keep warm this winter with all the bugs going around! ♥


//♥

2 comments:

arsyparsy said...

Aww adorable beanie! I'm still looking for the perfect one :( So hard to find!
Naaww that's cute! Lemons!
Hope you get well soon!!! :)

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Aww thank you!! ♥♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...