Sunday, August 28, 2011

Apologies

Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of updates. August has been an insane month so far.

I did have some good news career-wise so I was very excited.

Unfortunately it's been short-lived as it was quickly followed by a series of bad news affecting people I know and love.
All I can do now is try to focus on the silver lining and hope for the best.

I am staying positive because there are certain aspects of the situation which are in my control so I can do my best to change the outcome of what appears to be bleak.

I apologize but I may be MIA for a fair bit as I do need to channel a lot of my attention and energy into fixing this problem. I hope this won't be the case and I will be resurface sooner than I think.

I am keeping positive so don't worry about me ;)
I hope everyone's been well.

// ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...