Saturday, November 26, 2011

Outfit: This or that?

Hi!


So the locum doctor who works in our clinic is going to my colleagues and I to Summer Race Day held at the Caulfield race course on Saturday, 3rd December 2011.

What do you think I should wear?



I'm thinking of going with dress no.1 but I then found out that the race supports Cystic Fibrosis Victoria. In order to promote CF awareness, attendees are encouraged to use the colour red or wear a red rose.

I don't necessarily have to but it would be nice, wouldn't it?
Dresses: left from Dotti, right from Zipia




Hope everyone's having a good weekend ;)

// ♥

8 comments:

Sally said...

I vote dress #2. Very cute.

Pretty in colors! said...

dress #2 looks cute. n it has got rose prints! so i guess this is the dress u should wear! x

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Awww! Thanks for your comments guys!

I'm a little concerned that dress #2 is too casual-looking since the races are such high class affairs. Have you seen the frocks women get into?? O__O

Anonymous said...

Dress 1 and get a huge ass rose and wear it on your head dude! Haha hungryyyy

Uncle Yenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Yenny said...

Twinnooooo you ish blogging again! Woohoo!! >:D

I also vote dress #2! #1 is really beautiful and elegant, but you just can't go past the roses on dress #2 XD

If you want to dress it up more, how about more accessories and a fancy hair-do? Or.. get a fancy hat! Everyone loves fancy hats at the races.. hehe.

Uncle Yenny said...

Ooops... I just realised that the event is today! Boooo, I'm like a week too late.. T__T

So which dress did you end up wearing Twinno? :D

LishyWishy ♥ said...

I ended up wearing the first dress cause it was such a great colour to wear to the races!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...