Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yays and a nay


Now, this is long overdue but I have to show them to you anyway. Yay for you!

These were items sent from my awesome twinno Yenny from Korea for my birthday (Yes, my birthday is in February...... but it's not her fault, I just keep procrastinating -__-").

 

The most awesome thing though has just got to be this cute cat cup!!


I squealed when I saw it! I love it sooooo much!!


Thank you so much twinno for the lovely gifts. They arrived after I had a terrible time at work and put a massive smile on my face. It reminded me that there are so many things in life to be thankful for and one of them are great friends like you.

I still stumbled upon more trouble at work but they seemed really small and petty now. I really needed the reality check.



One sucky thing did happen though. I dropped my phone in the sea while I was in Wilson's Promontory.
It still works but goes loopy at times :(


So now... I'm using Josh's old phone which is Sony's Walkman phone while I decide on a smartphone.

The dilemma is... I feel completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of smartphones available to choose from. Also, I am constantly debating on whether to get an iphone, Android or Windows phone.

Decisions decisions....


3 comments:

Uncle Yenny said...

Aww Twinno! I'm so glad you liked the stuff! As soon as I saw the cup, it just seemed to be screaming "Liiiiishaaaaa!" hehe

It sounds like you've been having a rough time :( But it's really great that you're still keeping your chin up and looking at the brighter side of life. *BIG hugs* Remember that you're very much loved by many people (one of whom is me hehe) and that you're the most fantastic twinno in the world, so there's nothing you can't overcome. :) *Hwaiting!!*

Hehe about the smart phones... Goooooo Android! XD Have you considered a Samsung Galaxy S2? It's a really good phone. I heard that the S3 might be coming out this year, but the S2 comes in pink! You can't deny your inner princess' love for pink! Uhhhhh?? ;)

LishyWishy ♥ said...

Awwwwwwwwwwss.. you are the best Yenners!!! You make me go whale face everytime!
^_____________________^

I didn't know the S2 comes in pink!! >:D
I have been considering the Samsung Galaxy 2 for a while but am tempted to wait for the iphone 5.
I usually take forever to decide when it comes to electronics :|

Whiskoffee Purr said...

I like the CatCup. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...