You are such a beautiful boy.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
This is for the benefit of Sharon who doesn't know what Wally looks like.
Despite the fact that he's the man in the postcard on the top left corner -_-
Friday, June 20, 2008
boys and girls,
The extreme stress levels of working people in Japan, inspired the creation of nohonhons. They were designed to calm their owners by swaying slowly from side to side.
Ever since I saw a canary-yellow nohonhon swaying in a mate's house, I wanted it.
I began hunting on e-bay but they are so freaking expensive.
So I forgot about it.
But Twinno Yenny must have sensed my burning desire all the way from Korea.
AND SHE POSTED ME ONE!
WOO HOOO! You is awesomous, Yen!
Now, Toby has been with me for quite a while now.
And it wasn't my idea to name him Toby.
J suggested the name Toby and I went along with it.
But it hit me one day.
What if Toby was a girl?
With a pink flower on its bald head!
With a blue ribbon! (and the flower is now a decoration!)
So, should Toby be a girl or a boy?
Sunday, June 15, 2008
I am actuallly taking medication!
Because I always been given terrible-tasting ones!
It's almost traumatizing to be force-fed
these horrible drugs by my mom!
That's because it's chocolate
and berry flavoured.
I asked for flu tablets but the pharmacist
suggest that I use a nasal spray!
Nasal sprays are not fun.
However, because they bring so much relief,
I often find myself holding it in my hands
and debating with myself on whether I
should stick it up my nostril again.
I wonder... can people get addicted
to nasal sprays?
Although.. I must say the entry section
is a tad too narrow for my liking.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
It claims to be the world's hardest game.
me know, the Almighty will be eternally grateful :)
Thank you come again.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Because I don't.
Whenever a blogger posts one of these things, I rarely take the time to read each and every question because it's
b) do I really want to know what they think of first thing in the morning or that they really like cheese????
But it could be just me.
And I suppose they do help their readers get to know them a little better?
Anyhow, I got tagged.
Damm you, Sharon Yong.
- Do you fart?
- Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Korea. To stalk Yunho.
- What's your favorite thing to do?
- Do you think money can buy happiness?
Money can buy me a ticket to Korea and stalking equipment.
- If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
To create a money-growing plant.
- Do you believe you can survive without money?
- What are you afraid to lose the most?
- If you win $1 million, what would you do?
See question 4.
- How do you try to impress the other gender?
I don't even have to try. HAH!
- List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
1) She's quirky and never fails to make me laugh
2) She complains whenever I lose things (waller, keys, etc) but helps me look for them anyway
3) She listens to me when I whine, provides me a shoulder to cry on and squeals with me whenever Orlando shows up on TV
- What makes you happy?
I'm pretty happy most of the time.
But if anyone can supply me with a ticket to Korea....
- What type of person do you hate the most?
- What is your ambition?
See question 6.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Ability to control time!
(PS: Damm, Sharon, that's an awesome superpower)
- First crush?
A boy who I took tuition classes with when I was six? When we played hide'n'seek, he'd always take my hand and hide with me.
- What do you do when you're alone?
To plot the kidnapping of Yunho/ rule the world.
- If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
STOP BEING SO CLUMSY!
- What music have you been listening to recently?
One by Epik High
- What is your least favourite animal?
- What is your ultimate addiction?
Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Goh Yong Hwee (Yes, I know you read this)
and um, anyone else who wants to (Yay for you)
Hmm. It wasn't so bad.
Killed time and made me laugh a couple times. Because I'm so damm funny! LOL
and modest too :)