Wednesday, June 10, 2009

White fluff

I didn't get the job. I think I was more relieved than disappointed by that.

It's a good thing I still kept applying for jobs while waiting for their response. It certainly took them a lot longer than they predicted. Like my previous interview feedback, they'd like to keep in touch as they were "very impressed" by me during the interview and would like to me to join them if they have another position available.

And again, I won't put a lot hope into it. Nonetheless, I still feeling pretty optimistic about things. I'm sure that it won't be too long before I get another interview so as long as I keep applying for jobs :)




In other news, I am in love with Samoyed dogs!

Cute Samoyed puppy doing a head tilt! Awww..



Apparently they grow really quick and become quite large. They're like the fluffiest dogs I've ever seen!

I saw one for the first time while having coffee at cibo when a Samoyed dog and its owner stopped by for a quick bite.

It resembled a Husky but with a shorter snout, rounder eyes and way fluffier. It was so cute that I couldn't take my eyes off the animal!



The fluffiness seem to differ from dog to dog.

From the fluffy...



To the fluffier...



and the fluffiest!


O_o
Damm, that dog is like a fur ball.

Don't you think Samoyeds are just the cutest too??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mostly itts because the diet plans are too complex, too restrictive, or perhaps
in some cases downright cloged. , Bart's Dog Gets an F, Old Money, Brush with Greatness, Lisa's Substitute, *The War of
the Simpsons, Three Men aand a Comic Book, Blood Feud *Early intewrview with James L.

The software is available in two different versions, one for Windows and another for Macintosh
operating systems.

Stop by my page ... the simpsons tapped out cheats donuts

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who told me concerning this webpage, this website is actually awesome.


Take a look at my blog work from home in minneapolis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...