Monday, June 21, 2010

I love my dolly wink inspired nails!


I think you will agree that they are cute! ♥

.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

which is nothing as glamorous as the original
EPIC FAIL.



Dammit. I just realized that my nails can't even be compared to the above ..... (.___.)
Shouldn't have dug it out!!

But hey, I only had my nail polish brush to make those designs! HUZZAH!
I only have hot pink.. I used up all my baby pink... (+__+)
I so want to get nail art pens now!


I was inspired by http://chaigyaru.com/dolly-wink-nails/ -- stumbled onto her blog recently! she's always updating her blog! ♥



// ♥

2 comments:

CHAIGYARU said...

aw i love ittttttt! :D

Lishywishy said...

You replied!! *O*
You have rekindled my love for nail polish again! ♥
Thanks!! ^____^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...