Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quick update

Little things:

  • Have bought an awesomeeeeeeee mascara that I'll share with you later on!
  • Am going on a business trip overseas soon! WOOTS!

  • Joshua's Swedish cousins are coming over to visit for a week after I return from Hong Kong!

  • We will have to start moving soon! Our current lease ends in August!! :O

  • Have an ulcer in the inner corner of my lips. 



















    Too much information???





    Oh! Have learnt to crochet thanks to my colleagues!

     pic source: www.skiptomylou.org

    I didn't make that heart but something similar in a lovely blue colour!! :D


    I'm hoping to make some cute softies like these!! ♥

    pic source: www.retroactivekids.com


    Uber cute, no??

    Don't get me wrong, I still love making felt toys!

    Look at this cute felt cube pig I made for Y.Hwee  ♥





    How can anyone not love a face like that??

    //♥

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...