Monday, October 23, 2006

I love getting mail! x'''D

Yenny, my twinno from the bww2 forums sent me something last week.

It actually arrived the next day but somehow I never got the mail. <___<
Then yesterday, she popped by the post office to ask what happened…
it turns out that it did arrive last Wednesday, but no one was around to accept it and they left a note.

WHAT NOTE?

Anyway… I went to collect the parcel in the nearest post office down my street.......

and............................

she got me...........................

...................................................................

.................................................

...............................

..........................

...............

.........

.......

...

LO AND BEHOLD!!




Dong Bang Shin Ki’s latest album!!

O____________O


atop of the bubblewrap in all its glory…



zOMG!!

I was spazzing so much I couldn’t walk straight. I was in danger of getting hit by a truck but hey! I’ll die happy! xD BUAHAHAA~!!

I’m so happy. I couldn’t believe it. I still don’t believe it!!
I want to pay her for it but she wouldn’t let me!! >.<

HAHAH! Aren't you all jealous of me?! HOHOHO~!!


I don’t know if Yenny reads my blog but thank you so much Yen!! I lovesieeee you twinno!!


*prances*

*bounces off*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...